Options & Packages
UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE,
Features & Specifications *
- Engine, 3.5L V6 SFI, includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability, uses gasoline or E85 fuel (211 hp [157.3kW] @ 5800 rpm, 214 lb-ft of torque [288.9 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (Included and only available with (FE9) Federal emissions requirements.)
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic electronically controlled with overdrive
- Axle, 2.86 ratio
- Traction control, all-speed
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection and retained accessory power (600 CCA.)
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, touring
- Tires, P225/55R17 touring, blackwall
- Tire, compact spare
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) machined aluminum
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, includes (NW9) Traction Control
- Exhaust, single stainless-steel
- Vehicle Name : Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- Body Style : 2 Door Coupe LT
- Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Midsize
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3354
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 1000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 100
- Engine Order Code : LZE
- Engine Type : Gas/Ethanol V6
- Displacement : 3.5L/214
- Fuel System : SFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 211 @ 5800
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 214 @ 4000
- Trans Order Code : MX0
- Trans Type : 4
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.92
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.56
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.70
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 2.38
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 2.86
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 600
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 125
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Tri-Link
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Touring
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Touring
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 1.18
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : 0.63
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 13.3
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.4
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 38
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.9 x 1.18
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.0 x 0.43
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Passed Thorough Dealer Inspection
No Known Mechanical Problems
Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Tires & Wheels
90% Tread Remaining
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Contact us today at 785-856-0280
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ LIMITED WARRANTY
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.